More about Market Knowledge . . .
Let me ask a question – “Where do you find this information?”
- Numbers of homes that sell each month?
- The average selling prices?
- The sale price to listing price ratio?
- The average days on market?
- The absorption rate?
- And the number of homes listed each month?
In most areas this information is readily available from the MLS, the local broker reports or even in our office information center. Your next step is to find those charts and statistics and internalize that information. Simply by increasing your market knowledge – you will increase your confidence!